Sunday, 11 October 2015

My latest article in Writing Magazine


Time for bed!

November is in our gun sights already, with Writing Magazine for that month already out there. 

My 'Beginners' article this time is called 'Point in View', and deals with a problem most writers face at some time or another: that of having too many ideas and thoughts sloshing around in the brain to be really effective.

The secret here is to focus by narrowing your options. Don't let the surge of ideas corrupt the One you should be working on.

Easier said than done, I agree. But try writing in bed for a change. It could be the saving of your tangled thoughts and lead to a whole new burst of focussed writing.

Read the article and you'll see what I mean and how to use it. Bed-time writing certainly works for me.

Writing Magazine - paper and digital - available here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment