Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Book review - 'Season of Fear'

I don't seem to have had much time to do any thriller reviews just lately. Call it busy, call it trying to not pick up the 'voice' of other authors. It happens occasionally, especially when starting a new book and I haven't yet got into the swing of the latest project.

It's the same as picking up local accents, which I have a tendency to do, much to the annoyance of certain folk who think I'm taking the rise after I've been in their company for no more than about three minutes. I'm really not, I promise. But I know I'm not alone in that.

However, one book I've just read is 'Season of Fear' by Brian Freeman. You can read my review on the ShotsMag review site.

The front cover blurb says, 'as brilliant as Harlan Coben'.  I can see what they mean.

Worth a read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment