Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Let's have some colour!

It's probably got something to do with the down-turn in the weather. Currently looking out of my window is like peering through muslin. Yuk grey is the general colour, and before the mood matches it, I decided it was about time to give Riley Gavin & Frank Palmer a make-over (well, the five covers in the series, anyway).



It's always a gamble doing this, because what attracts one reader might well put off another. But nothing ventured, nothing gained; if you don't try, you never find out... and all those other wise old sayings.

Anyway, I had fun choosing them, so it at least kept me out of trouble for a short while. And that's always a good thing.

I hope you like them.

Now, if the weather outside could only pretend it wasn't October...

(I'm indebted to Lem at Canstock Photo for the excellent images).

Gavin & Palmer series - currently available on Kindle here (UK) and here (.com)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment