Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Book review - 'Touching Distance' - by Graham Hurley

Now up on the excellent SHOTS magazine website is my review of Graham Hurley's  'Touching Distance', the latest DS Jimmy Suttle novel.


It's not often I find myself thinking about a theme or backstory long after finishing a book. But I have with this one, perhaps because the plight and dangers of traumatised ex-soldiers is rather more with us than, say, the average fictional super-criminal seeking world domination while stroking his pet iguana (and no, that's not a euphemism).

Anyway, read my review via the above link, and you'll see what I mean about 'Touching Distance'. It's very good indeed. In fact, I recommend it.

(The book, that is, not my review. Well, that, too, of course...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment