Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Guest blogging

I was recently invited by Pauline Rendall of Wivenhoe Writers to guest blog on the subject of writing crime and thriller novels and the different approach I take to the two - currently the Inspector Lucas Rocco and Harry Tate series. It made me think a bit, because like most working writers, I just do it, without necessarily considering the nuts and bolts of the process in detail. But that's not a bad thing, so my thanks to Pauline and her kind invitation for making me ruminate on the whys and wherefores of the job I do.

Essentially - for me, at least - It all comes down to pace, and the explanation is through the link above or here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I forget, this is the final day for getting your hands on 'Death on the Pont Noir' (Lucas Rocco No 3) for a paltry £0.99 or $1.53 - or Euro 1.09 in Rocco money (or whatever the  francs and centimes equivalents would have been back in his day). It's a steal in any money, be honest.

It'll be a nice warm-up for 'Death at the Clos du Lac' - which is out.......................................... ......................... now. Signed copies are available through Goldsboro Books, who ship wherever readers read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Really pleased Adrian was able to contribute, and it makes for a very interesting read. (so, of course, does the rest of our blog if you get the time). Do keep an eye on us for updates.

    ReplyDelete