Friday, 20 September 2013

Guest blogging with Lloyd Paige

I was surprised but delighted when I received an email from Lloyd Paige asking me to contribute a guest interview piece to his blog. You can read this and other blog posts here.

As you'll see, Lloyd gets me talking about my writing, where it comes from and how it began... and also about current projects, such as the Harry Tate contemporary spy thriller series and the 1960s-based Lucas Rocco police series (set in France), and the new series, the first book of which is called 'The Watchman', due out in February, I believe (watch this space, as they say).

It was great being asked these questions, because while some called for instinctive answers, many made me think back about everything that has happened since I penned my first story. I can't recall exactly how I felt before I wrote the first one (while at school - got first prize in a competition), but I know it must have seemed like a very, very long reach at the time - and was, unknown to me, the first step in my career as a writer.

Anyway, enough about that. Thank you very much, Lloyd, for this opportunity to blather, and for your carefully considered questions. (And yes, he really did his homework. Stellar stuff!)

Harry Tate spy thriller series (Severn House)
Inspector Lucas Rocco police series (Allison & Busby)

Available here (UK), here (US), here (Can) and all other Amazon sites and good bookshops.

Signed hardback copies (where issued) are available through Goldsboro Books, London.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment