Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Off the high board

God, not another blogger.
Well, actually, yes. Maybe. I kept telling myself that I'd only start a blog if I had something I considered worth saying. Not that you have to read it, of course. If you don't, I probably won't know, anyway.
I figure most of this blog will be about writing. But it will also be about crime and spy thrillers, which are my main interests, and a few other bits and pieces as I go along. You'll see these added bit by bit. I'm not intending to change the world, or even a small part of it. But I might have a rant every now and then when the spirit moves me. Or not.
After watching a blackbirds' nest over a mini-cam for the last couple of weeks (infrared snooping is really cool at night - if that doesn't sound creepy), I've just witnessed 3 babies being punted off the end of the branch by their caring parents. Right off the high board. It's the only way to fly.
So this blog is a little like that.
Off the high board.

No comments:

Post a Comment